Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Tables, Data & Networking in iOS (e-Learning)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewIn this TABLES, DATA & NETWORKING IN iOS course you will learn how to work with data in iOS. Data is the key ingredient for any functional application, and one must learn how to properly display it to the user. You will learn how to use tables and collection views to display data to users, and how to use Core Data to build more robust, data-driven applications.
Every app must have data. Making web requests is by far the most common thing you will do as an iOS developer. You will learn how to get your apps working with servers and external data. Throughout the course, you will create a ToDo app, including learning how to decode data from a web server as well as how to make POST requests.
Some of the things you will learn in this course are:
- How to create memory-efficient tables and display data in a list
- How to persist and fetch data
- How to model data and create database relationships
- How to decode web server data and make POST requests
- Work with data in your iOS application
- Create robust, data-driven applications with persistent data
- Make your applications work with servers and external data
- Use APIs and communicate with web servers
- Anyone who wants to expand their programming knowledge using Swift 5.
- Some programming experience with Swift5
- Using delegates
- Implementing protocols
- Creating memory-efficient tables
- Display data in a list
- Implement UITableView
- Implement UICollectionView
- Modeling data for Core Data
- Creating Database Relationships
- Persisting Data
- Fetching Data
- Performing Data Updates
- How APIs Work
- Making Network Requests
- Communicating with Web Servers
- Synchronous vs Asynchronous
- Parsing and Decoding JSON from the Server
- Making POST Requests and Sending Data to a Server
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 12 months to complete your course. Within this 12 months, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
After you register for the course, an access instructions email will be sent within 1-2 business days. Within the enrollment period, this self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours per day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page