Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Using CA 11
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis course will introduce students to CA 11, the Automated Recovery and Tracking System from CA Inc.
The course serves as an overview to users who must work in a CA 11 controlled environment.
- The purpose of CA 11.
- The difference between restarts, reruns, and production runs.
- How CA 11 is implemented in MVS jobs.
- To use the CA 7/CA 11 interface to restart jobs.
- The different modes of CA 11 job processing.
- JCL guidelines to assist CA 11 in job restartability.
- The CA 11 facilities available for rerun tracking.
- The management reports available from CA 11.
- To use the CA 11/ISPF interface to perform online inquiries and updates.
- Basic MVS JCL, or equivalent experience.
- Product Description
- Product Purpose
- Concepts and Terminology
- UCC11RMS Step
- UCC11RMS Processing Types
- Reason for Rerun
- Using CA 7 to Restart Jobs
- Guidelines for Restartable JCL
- Definition of Spoilage
- CA 11 Startup
- CA 11 Console Messages
- CA 11 Shutdown
- Database Maintenance
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page