Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
InfoSphere MDM Workbench V11
Valid through October 31, 2022
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to get an understanding of how to use and customize the InfoSphere Master Data Management using the InfoSphere MDM Workbench. This course takes a you through the process customizing both the Virtual and Physical MDM using the InfoSphere MDM Workbench. The focus of the course is on the core features of the Workbench: Creating a Physical MDM Addition, creating a Physical MDM Extension, creating a Physical MDM Behavior Extension, creating a composite service, deploying a Virtual MDM configuration, configuring the Virtual Data Model, creating a Virtual custom Composite View, creating a Virtual Callout Handler, generating an enterprise service interface using the Virtual data model and customizing a Hybrid implementation. For each core area, the instructor will explain the high-level concepts, have them work with the feature and then demo and review the feature details. Heavy emphasis is put on exercises and activities, allowing them to apply the knowledge that they learn in the classroom, after course conclusion.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Understand the MDM Architecture and how the Physical, Virtual and Hybrid MDM handles a service request
- Understand the core Workbench features available for the InfoSphere MDM
- Understand how MDM using OSGi for deploying customizations to the product
- Create a new Physical MDM Entity using the Workbench Wizard
- Extend an existing Physical MDM Entity using the Workbench Wizard
- Extend an existing Physical MDM Service using the Workbench Wizard
- Create a new Composite Service using a transiant object containing other existing business objects
- Customize and deploy a Virtual configuration
- Create a new Virtual Callout Handler
- Create a new Virtual Composite View
- Generate new Services based on the Virtual configuration (eSOA)
- Customize a Hybrid MDM implementation
- Understand the Adaptive Service Interface (ASI)
This advanced course is for Infrastructure Specialist, Senior Technical Specialist,Technical Specialist, Support Engineers, System Architects.
- Data Model and Service Mapping for the InfoSphere MDM Advanced Edition V10 (ZZ610)
You should have attended:
It is also recommended that you have working knowledge of Java development and XML concepts as it will be used during the exercises.
InfoSphere MDM Architecture
- Virtual, Physical and Hybrid MDM
- Request/Response Framework
- Core Physical MDM
- Core Virtual MDM
OSGi and MDM
Physical MDM Data Additions
- Additions Architecture
- Creating an MDM Module Project
- Creating an Addition
- Core Property Files
- Custom Code Tables
Physical MDM Data Extensions
- Extensions Architecture
- Creating an Extension
Physical MDM Behavior Extensions
- Behavior Extensions Architecture
- Creating an Behavior Extension
- XML Composite Services
- Java (Business Proxy) Composite Services
Adaptive Service Interface (ASI)
- How ASI fits into the InfoSphere MDM Architecture
- How to build an new Service Mapping
- How to tailor service for your organization
Virtual Data Model
- Virtual data model
- Creating a new MDM Virtual Attribute Type
- Deploying the Virtual Configuration
- Callout Handlers
- Event Handlers
- Composite View Handlers
- Understand the eSOA Toolkit
- Generate java and WebService client
- Hybrid MDM assets
- Hybrid MDM service flow
- Hybrid MDM Customizations
- Unit 1: InfoSphere MDM Architecture
- Unit 2: OSGi and MDM
- Unit 3: Data Additions
- Exercise 1: Additions
- Unit 4: Physical Data Extensions
- Exercise 2: Extensions - New Person Attribute
- Unit 5: MDM Physical Behavior Extensions
- Exercise 3: Behavior Extension
- Unit 6: Composite Services
- Exercise 4: Composite Services
- Unit 7: Adaptive Services Interface (ASI)
- Unit 8: Virtual Data Model
- Exercise 5: Creating a Custom Attribute Type
- Unit 9: Virtual Handlers
- Exercise 6: Callout Handler
- Exercise 7: Custom Composite View
- Unit 10: eSOA Toolkit
- Exercise 8: eSOAToolkig
- Unit 11: Hybrid MDM
- Exercise 9: Hybrid Customization
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page