Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM OpenPages Administration (v 7.3)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This course teaches IBM OpenPages GRC Platform administrators how to create and use Questionnaires, about configuring profiles, security rules, adding object types, field groups and definitions, custom security and configuring and maintaining reporting functions.
Administrators will learn to implement and support the GRC solution
- IBM OpenPages: Core Team Fundamentals or previous OpenPages experience.
- Experience using basic browser functionality
• Questionnaire processes
• Librarian processes
• Program Owner process
• Asset Owner process
• Administrative Tasks
• User Accounts
• Role Templates
• Folder security
• Security context points
• Object Access
• Cross-Folder associations
• Organizational Groups
• Define security rules
• OpenPages action privileges
• Record level security rule types
• Best Practices
• Business use cases
• Adding a new object type
• Adding a new Field Group
• Filed Data Types
• Filed Display Types
• Adding a New Field Definition
• Using Custom Security
• Completing the Use Case
• Adding a new profile
• Reverse AFCON
• Adding Object Types to a Profile
• Including Fields in a profile
• Configuring the nine OpenPages views
• Adding reporting fragments to views
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page