Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM InfoSphere DataStage v11.5 Data Masking
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Students will describe how the Data Masking Pack works; understand how to apply policies for different data types, understand how hash lookup policies work; create a data masking job.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Please refer to course overview
Experienced DataStage developers
Those taking this course should have basic knowledge of the Windows operating system. Familiarity with Information Server products is desirable but not required
Introduction to Data Masking
• What is Data Masking?
• The DataStage Data Masking stage
• Data masking techniquesMasking Policies
• Credit card number
• Email address
• Hash lookup
• Repeatable ReplacementCreating a Data Masking Job
• Configuring stage properties
• Configuring link properties
• Configuring Data Masking policy
• Setting up your own reference tableMasking Customer Data Lab
• Create a job for masking customer data
• Create a reject link in the Data Masking stageRepeatable Mask Lab
• Creating a repeatable mask for customer dataReference Tables Lab
• Use reference tables for masking data
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page