Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Introduction to IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services (v8)
This course is an intermediate course designed to teach Collaboration and Deployment users object and asset management, security, shared resource usage, automation, and interaction with IBM SPSS Modeler Gold. Students focus on the makeup of the content repository and its objects. They will learn how to manage repository objects, the logical hierarchy structure, and how to import, export, and promote objects for use in multi-repository environments. Students will become familiar with the components of jobs and the mechanisms to set up, order, and relate job steps. Scheduling, parameters, job monitoring, job history, and event notification are discussed. Finally, the role of Collaboration and Deployment Services in Modeler Gold is discussed, addressing Real Time Scoring, Analytic Data View, and Model Management.
Please refer to course overview
1: Overview of Collaboration and Deployment Services
• Identify the purpose and capabilities of IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services
• List and describe the various tools within C&DS
• List and describe tools that work in conjunction with C&DS
2: Content, assets and permissions
• Describe repository content management structure
• Describe the file organization structure within C&DS Deployment Manager
• Create and apply user specific access permissions for assets
• Upload and retrieve repository files using Deployment Manager
3: Work with assets
• Describe object properties
• Describe how C&DS applies versioning to objects and assets
• Create and use version labels
• Explore custom properties for assets
• Search for repository content
• Describe object locking
4: Track asset changes
• Identify subscriptions and notifications
• Create folder and asset level subscriptions
• Create a notification
5: Access files from other applications
• Connect the Modeler client to the C&DS repository
• Search for, and retrieve assets from the repository
• Store a Modeler Stream into the repository with the correct property settings
• Perform storage and retrieval operations from within IBM SPSS Modeler
6: Advanced content operations
• Describe the purpose of multiple repositories
• Export content from a repository
• Import content into a repository
• Understand object promotion
• Identify a job its uses
• Describe the job-building tool
• Create a single-step job
• Create a multi-step job
8: Notifications and parameters
• Define the three different notifications connected to jobs
• Build notifications within jobs
• Define run time parameters and describe possible uses
• Add parameters to a job or a job step definition
9: Schedule jobs
• Identify and describe the three schedule types
• Build simple and recurring time-based schedules
• Create message-based job schedules
• Monitor job schedule definitions
10: Examine Job History
• View job history in Deployment Manager
• Manipulate the Job History View
• View job history in Deployment Portal
• Use the Job History tool to monitor job execution success and failure
11: Analytic Data View and Real Time Scoring
• Create an Analytic Data View
• Identify how to create a scoring configuration
• Configure and test Real Time Scoring
12: Model Management
• Explore Model Management
• Understand Model Evaluation and Model Refresh
• Create and run a Champion Challenger job
- Duration: 16 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 825.00 USD
- Duration: 16 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 1,630.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page