Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Web Application Developer
The Web Application Developer works with the Manager of Application Development and other global developers to develop and sustain web-based applications and maintain other functional products throughout LearnQuest’s systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to technical business analysis, project management, documentation, and support for internal stakeholders and departments and LearnQuest customers and clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in full SDLC of complex web-based applications
- Interface with relevant business units (primarily in the US); able to clearly understand requirements and communicate the project scope
- High level of responsibility, technical ownership, & self-direction throughout work
- Ability to creatively problem-solve outside of specific direction; must be a critical thinker
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team format; offer feedback and own ideas, as well as follow directions and decisions
- Manage multiple projects and tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Able to hand-code and debug without advanced development tools or environment
- Learn, utilize, and interface with third party systems, tools, APIs, etc. as needed
- Work with database driven Classic ASP and/or VB programming
- Extensive experience and comfort level programming applications with a high level of data accuracy and integrity, relational complexity, and interdependency
- Experience with testing, debugging, and software technical support
- Web Services and ETL (XML, SOAP, RSS, REST, JSON, APIs, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- 5+ years developing database-driven Web applications; system integrations; front & back-end
- Progressive understanding of coding and programming
- Confident and strong English communications skills within all levels of an organization, both verbally and in print
- Server/OS skills preferred: IIS Admin, SQL Server Admin, Application Scripting, SEO/Webmastering
- Must be experienced, comfortable, and able to successfully work from home
- Working hours must overlap 9am-12pm EDT; otherwise, flexible/full-time
Apply for this Position
Call 1-877-206-0106 to inquire about this position.
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team