IBM and LearnQuest Badge Program - Access Manager
LearnQuest is working together with IBM to offer IBM training courses and award digital badges upon successful completion and attainment of course objectives.
This badge holder can implement a scalable and centralized user authentication, authorization, and web single sign-on solution using Security Access Manager.
Click here for course objectives.
Badge Criteria and Activities
Badge earners have successfully achieved class objectives demonstrated by student progress in lab exercises, attendance, participation in question & answer sessions, and/or assessments associated with:
- Understanding authentication & authorization, and access control for the reverse proxy
- Configuring and managing the Web Gateway Appliance
- Setting up the reverse proxy to handle web requests
- Adding web content protection to reverse proxy
- Auditing reverse proxy events