Software Quality Assurance and Testing Techniques Training
This outline is also available in these languages: ??languagelist??
Professional Development Units:
Continuing Development Units:
MEETING BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
We will shape this course to maximize value in your organization by meeting your implementations standards. Inquire for a complementary preliminary needs analysis by clicking the Contact Us button below.
Public Scheduled Classes -
Register for classes below
Self-Paced Training -
Public Scheduled Webinar -
Webinar Recording - View Now
Custom Group Training - Request a proposal
Classes marked with a are Guaranteed to Run on the scheduled dates. Classes marked with a will be Guaranteed to Run with one more paid registration.
There are ??othercoursecount?? similar courses in different countries and/or formats.Click here to see them.
This course is available in these other formats: ??otherformatlist??
Need a customized class for your group? Contact Us.
No classes scheduled? Sign Up to be notified when new classes are added.
Click here to see our FAQs
*Public Price per Student
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Explain the difference between software quality assurance and software testing
- Appreciate testing and how it fits into the life cycle
- Apply the appropriate testing method application to various test phases
- Apply error prevention and error detection
- Explain the difference between and application of Internal and External testing
- Employ Static and Dynamic testing techniques within each phase of the software life cycle
- Employ quality testing methods rather than quantities of tests
- Define and develop high quality test case scenarios
- Apply various techniques for test case development.
- Define what is included in a test plan
- Choose and integrate test tools
- Describe the characteristics of a good tester
- Acquire skills and techniques for immediate application to the student's current project
- Software Developers
- System Analysts
- Basic understanding of various software applications
- Basic understanding of ad-hoc testing is desirable
This course is included in the following Roadmaps: