Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
This course shows you how to solve business problems using an integrated suite of products. The products integrated in this course include Netcool/OMNIbus, Netcool/Impact, IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis, IBM Tivoli Network Manager, and Netcool Configuration Manager.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
After you complete this course, you can perform the following tasks:
- Add customer-specific data to event records to manage infrastructure issues from a business perspective
- Analyze unstructured data in various log formats to increase operational agility
- Search real-time and historical events to improve operational efficiency
- Use related events analysis to identify event groupings
- Use event seasonality analysis to discover events that occur in a non-random pattern over time
- Use Network Manager to discover a simulated network, and reduce mean time to
repair with root cause analysis
- Use Netcool Configuration Manager to detect and recover from network issues due
to unauthorized configuration changes
Any one who needs to know how to use Netcool Operations Insight
- Basic knowledge of UNIX would be helpful, but not necessary
Before taking this course, you should have the following skills:
Netcool Operations Insight overview
- Starting the environment
Netcool/OMNIbus and Netcool/Impact
- Extending the event record
- Populating the event record with customer-specific data
- Creating dashboards
IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis
- Analyzing WebSphere Application Server log files
- Analyzing DB2 log files
- Analyzing web server access log files
- Analyzing event data with Log Analysis
- Using launch-in-context tools from Netcool Web GUI
- Verifying configuration objects
- Working with related events
- Viewing grouped events
- Verifying configuration objects
- Working with seasonal events
- Creating a seasonal event rule
- Starting the network simulator
- Discovering devices with Network Manager
- Configuring polling
- Topology visualization
- Automated root cause
- Network Manager tools
- Network Manager reports
Netcool Configuration Manager
- Working with Configuration Manager
- Working with Compliance Manager
- Modifying a router configuration
- Detecting out of band changes
Network Health Dashboard
- Overview of the dashboard
- Duration: 32 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 3,180.00 USD
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 349.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
- Same in-demand topics as instructor-led public and private classes.
- Standalone learning or supplemental reinforcement.
- IBM SPVC content varies by course but at a minimum always contains a copy of the course materials and 30 day access to labs.
- View the IBM Self-Paced version of this outline and what is included in the SPVC course.
- Learn more about e-Learning
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page