Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
OverviewThis fundamental-level course is intended for students who seek an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. They will learn about AWS cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to build your AWS Cloud knowledge. Throughout the day there are hands-on lab exercises to reinforce some of the core concepts of the class. It also helps you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
- Define what the cloud is and how it works
- Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services
- Describe the Well-Architected Framework
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS Cloud
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for the AWS platform
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- AWS Academy students
- IT professionals
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- What is the AWS Cloud?
- What are the benefits of the AWS Cloud?
- AWS global infrastructure
- AWS management interfaces
- Get started with AWS services
- Build your infrastructure
- Store your data
- Secure your data
- Hands-on lab: Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Go beyond servers and storage
- Monitor AWS resources
- Manage demand efficiently
- Deploy database services
- Automate deployment
- Connect and share data
- Deliver content faster.
- Hands-on lab: Build a Web Server on Amazon EC2
- Secure your infrastructure
- Manage authentication and authorization
- Assess your security and compliance
- Protect your infrastructure from Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks
- AWS security compliance
- Fundamentals of pricing
- Cost estimating tools
- AWS Support
- Hands-on lab: Auditing Security with AWS Trusted Advisor
- The AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Reference architectures
- The future of the AWS Cloud
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page