Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Corda Developer Training
OverviewThis Corda Developer Training course is designed to provide students with the ability to develop CorDapps (applications on Corda), as well as understand the security, network design and other key aspects of Corda’s architecture. Sessions will be provided directly by the team building the Corda platform.
Corda is an open-source distributed ledger platform designed to record, manage and automate legal agreements between businesses. It offers a unique response to the privacy and scalability challenges facing decentralised applications. Corda is the culmination of a collaborative effort with over 70 of the world’s largest financial institutions.
- Provided the key skills necessary to develop financial grade distributed applications on the Corda platform.
- Intermediate programming ability in Java or similar. No prior knowledge of distributed ledger technologies or blockchains is assumed.
- Understand the overall architecture, key concepts and components of Corda
- Learn how to set up your development environment for running and writing CorDapps
- Understand how to model shared facts and agreements on the ledger
- Use test-driven development to create smart contracts controlling the evolution of the ledger
- Learn about the transaction lifecycle, and how transactions are used to propose ledger updates
- Use our flow testing framework to develop flows allowing Corda users to automate common business logic
- Learn how the node is designed, what it can do, and what it can’t. Learn what services/APIs the node offers
- Understand how a Corda network is structured and how data flows between nodes on the network
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page