Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Telemarketing - Using the Telephone as a Sales Tool
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewVirtually everybody in sales today sells over the phone at least part of the time. Perhaps it is time for you to evaluate how you use the telephone and where it fits into your sales and marketing mix.
This one-day workshop will show you how the telephone can supplement, enhance, and sometimes replace other means of marketing and selling, and how this personal approach can dramatically increase your sales success. We will also talk about how to hone your communication skills, your ability to persuade, and techniques to personalize each sales call.
- Build trust and respect with customers and colleagues.
- Warm up your sales approach to improve success with cold calling.
- Identify ways to make a positive impression.
- Identify negotiation strategies that will make you a stronger seller.
- Create a script to maximize your efficiency on the phone.
- Learn what to say and what to ask to create interest, handle objections, and close the sale.
- You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- To start the day, participants will discuss the answers to their pre-assignment.
- This session will explore the components of a good sales voice and how participants can sound their best on the telephone. Participants will also think about what customers hear when they place a phone call to their organization, and how they can create a service image.
- In this session, participants will look at other facets of language and how we can be better salespeople by choosing positive language.
- This session will help participants put a different spin on selling by phone. Topics will include maintaining a positive outlook, building rapport, and remembering names.
- Next, participants will discuss ways to build trust and respect.
- A good understanding of the phases of negotiation is a great asset to a sales professional. This session will explore the phases of negotiation and introduce participants to some of the most common types of negotiation.
- During this session, participants will work on their listening and questioning skills.
- Now that participants have some fundamental tools, they will develop a script that can be used for any sales call.
- We do not believe in a canned call, but we do believe in a planned call. This session will highlight the important steps in call planning.
- Next, participants will discuss some ways to make the most of voice mail.
- During this session, participants will identify ways to avoid missed opportunities by tracking their calls and following up.
- This final session will give participants some ways to ask for and close the sale.
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page