Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
CRM - An Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis one-day course will help you introduce the different facets of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to participants. It will also help you teach them how to identify who their customers really are, analyze the key components of CRM, and understand how it integrates within an organization.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan
- Develop a checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Describe how CRM creates value for organizations and customers
- Consider developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM
- You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- To begin, participants will look at what CRM programs they are involved in and how these programs have affected their lives. Participants will also explore the meaning of CRM and its potential value.
- Next, participants will look at different types of CRM programs and the needs they can serve.
- This session will explore evaluation metrics and privacy issues.
- During this session, participants will look at the Requirement Driven Product Selection process. This process requires defining the business need (or pain or problem, depending on the issue), deciding which functions are needed to meet the requirements, and then defining the products that support the selection.
- This session will look at ways to narrow the scope of your field and to get the right people to move your CRM program along.
- Next, participants will explore ways to retain customers through a large group discussion.
- During this session, participants will explore the four pillars of CRM and how they can use them to help others embrace the CRM plan.
- Participants will look at the advantages and disadvantages of developing a program in-house versus using an Application Service Provider.
- This session will give participants the framework for building a stellar CRM team.
- To conclude the day, participants will look at some evaluation tools, including customer profiles and life cycles.
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page