Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Google G Suite Create
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewWelcome to the Google G Suite Create course. G Suite is Google’s cloud based, online-only office productivity suite. Among the apps included are Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Calendar. No previous experience with Google G Suite or any of its component apps is required.
This course is designed to help all new G Suite users to build their competency quickly. You will discover how to log into a G Suite account, navigate its interface, and use its component apps to complete common productivity tasks.
This manual assumes the user understands the basics of using a Windows-based computer. Students should be comfortable using the keyboard, mouse, and Start menu. Understanding and experience with printing and using a web browser is encouraged. No previous experience with Google G Suite or any of its component apps is required.
- We begin by explaining what Google G Suite is, and what apps are included. Then you move on to signing into your Google G Suite account and navigating the interface.
- The next lesson starts you on Google Drive, an online file storage and synchronization service. You will learn how to navigate and work with files, downloading, uploading, and synching them. Folders, sorting, and starring will help you organize them.
- Part 1 of this word processing app will start with opening and saving documents and navigating the interface. Composing and editing documents is broadly covered, from text fonts and effects, to headers and footers, page numbers and Table of Contents, and margins, and orientation.
- You have not yet left word processing behind, as you advance to working with images and tables, collaborating with other users, and reviewing and distributing documents.
- The fundamentals of this online spreadsheet are the next step in your training. You will learn how to use and understand the concepts of the spreadsheet, and how to import data. Then you will be exposed to formulas and functions, and creating charts and series. The lesson winds up with formatting, finalizing, and sharing your work.
- This lesson on the presentation software begins with navigation and naming and saving files. Formatting the appearance of the entire presentation, and individual slides, including animation, is covered. Adding text, images, shapes, charts and notes is next. Finally, you will learn about presenting and sharing your work.
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page