Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Business Analysis for RPA v4.0
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe Business Analysis for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) course offers comprehensive knowledge and professional-level skills focused on developing knowledge skills and tools necessary to elicit, document, deliver and manage requirements throughout the technology delivery life-cycle. The course assumes no prior knowledge of the Business Analysis vocation. It consists of 30 hours of a theory component and an associated 12 hours of In-class activities component. The course also includes a capstone project (15 hours).
The course prepares the student for UiPath’s RPA Business Analyst Associate (UiRBA) Certification. UiPath Certified Professional is the RPA industry’s leading certification program and the RPA Business Analyst Associate (UiRBA) provides unique credentials validating your skills-sets in the discipline of Business Analysis in RPA.
This course is endorsed by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®), the world’s leading professional association of Business Analysis professionals. IIBA connects almost 30,000 Members, over 120 Chapters, and more than 500 training, academic, and corporate partners around the world. As the global voice of the business analysis community, IIBA supports recognition of the profession, networking and community engagement, standards and resource development, and comprehensive certification programs. As part of the UiPath-IIBA partnership, IIBA offers special benefits to the students of this course as listed in Course_IIBA_Partnership_Student_Benefits.
- Explain the business analyst’s role within the business process redesign and systems development lifecycles.
- Apply best practices, competencies, and approaches for conducting business analysis activities.
- Determine appropriate techniques to utilize across the strategy analysis, scope analysis, and requirements analysis & design definition phases.
- Use appropriate requirements models to support business analysis and deliverables.
- Plan business analysis activities for strategy analysis, scope analysis, and requirements analysis & design definition phases.
- Incorporate Business Analysis deliverables and models into a Process Definition Document (PDD)
To understand and complete the course successfully, the student should have:
- an understanding of either
- a business domain in which a Robotics Process Automation solution will be deployed (e.g. accounting, finance, healthcare, etc.)
- Robotics Process Automation Platform capabilities and functionality
- It is not necessary to have prior work experience, although that would be beneficial
- Module 1: Foundations of Business Analysis
- Module 2: Approaches to Elicitation and Stakeholder Engagement
- Module 3: Strategy and Scope
- Module 4: RPA Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Module 5: Requirements Delivery and the PDD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page