Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Workload Scheduler 9.4 Administration
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This course teaches the administrative functions necessary to plan, install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot an IBM Workload Scheduler 9.4 network. This course includes an in-depth look at designing an IBM Workload Scheduler network architecture, background processes in Workload Scheduler, workstation and network configuration options, workload production cycle and processing, effective use of Workload Scheduler security, and techniques for Identifying and resolving common problems. Hands-on lab exercises include planning a network, defining workstations and domains, and installing and configuring Workload Scheduler components.
- Describe the workstations
- Describe the components and their interactions
- Plan a Workload Scheduler network for your organization
- Install and configure the components
- Upgrade a workstation to the latest version
- Customize how jobs run
- Manage how users are authenticated and authorized to use Workload Scheduler
- Demonstrate the daily planning functions
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with Workload Scheduler
New IBM Workload Scheduler administrators who seek proficiency in Workload Scheduler 9.4. Existing administrators, installers, and support personnel who are converting software from previous versions to Workload Scheduler 9.4. Anyone needing detailed guidance on designing Workload Scheduler networks, managing background process, security, configuration, and backups.
Before taking this course, make sure that you can use a web browser and the UNIX or Linux shell to run basic commands and browse the file system.
Introducing IBM Workload Scheduler 9.2 Administration
- Using dynamic batch computing
- IBM Workload Automation configurations
- Workload Scheduler architecture
- Workload Scheduler agents and workstations
- Using the Dynamic Workload Console
- Getting started with the command-line interfaces
Planning the Workload Scheduler implementation
- Planning the Workload Scheduler architecture
- Creating workstation and domain definitions
- Workload Scheduler networks
- Preparing a database
- Checking hardware and software prerequisites
- IBM Workload Automation users
Installing and configuring Workload Scheduler
- Preparing for the installation
- Choosing an installation method
- Configuring Workload Scheduler
Upgrading Workload Scheduler
- Planning and preparing the upgrade
- Performing an upgrade
- Performing ongoing maintenance
Managing the production cycle
- Production and preproduction plans
Running agent processes
- Workload Scheduler agent processes
- Using the console manager
- Configuring the job environment
Securing Workload Scheduler
- Providing specific access
- Configuring authentication
- Configuring Dynamic Workload Console roles
- Configuring user authorization
Finding and repairing problems
- Built-in troubleshooting features
- Checking workstation status
- Finding log files
- Duration: 24 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 2,445.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page