Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Learn how to configure Red Hat Satellite 6 to deploy and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems and software
Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403) is a lab-based course that explores the concepts and methods necessary for successful large-scale management of Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® systems. You will learn how to configure Red Hat Satellite 6 on a server and populate it with software packages. You will use Red Hat Satellite to manage the software development life cycle of a subscribed host and its configuration, and learn how to provision hosts integrated with software and Ansible® configuration management upon deployment.
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 and Red Hat Satellite 6.6.
- Verify a Red Hat Satellite 6.6 installation.
- Regulate Red Hat Satellite with organizations, locations, users, and roles.
- Manage software with Red Hat Satellite environments and content views.
- Use Red Hat Satellite to configure hosts with Ansible playbooks and roles.
- Provision hosts with integrated software and configuration management.
- Implement Metal-as-a-Service (MaaS) with Satellite discovery and provisioning of unprovisioned hosts.
- Senior Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators responsible for the management of multiple servers
Recommended for this course
- Be a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Have experience with Red Hat Satellite 6
- Plan and deploy Red Hat Satellite
- Plan a Red Hat Satellite deployment, then perform installation and initial configuration of Red Hat Satellite servers.
- Manage software life cycles
- Create and manage Red Hat software deployment life cycle environments.
- Register hosts
- Register and configure your Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems to use Red Hat Satellite, then organize those systems into groups for easier management.
- Deploy software to hosts
- Manage software deployment to registered hosts of your Red Hat Satellite infrastructure and practice managing environment paths, life cycle environments, and content views.
- Deploy custom software
- Create, manage, and deploy custom software products and repositories.
- Deploy Satellite capsule servers
- Perform installation and initial configuration of Red Hat Satellite capsule servers as components of a deployment plan.
- Run remote execution commands
- Configure the ability to run ad hoc and scheduled tasks on managed hosts using a variety of configuration management tools.
- Provision hosts
- Configure Satellite server for host deployment and perform host provisioning.
- Manage Red Hat Satellite using the API
- Integrate Red Hat Satellite functionality with custom scripts or external applications that access the API over HTTP.
- Plan a Red Hat Satellite deployment on a cloud platform
- Plan a Red Hat Satellite deployment, installation, and initial configuration on a cloud platform.
- Perform Red Hat Satellite server maintenance
- Manage Red Hat Satellite for security, recoverability, and growth.
- Comprehensive review
- Install and configure Red Hat Satellite Server, then provision content hosts.
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 3,800.00 USD
- Duration: 90 Days
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 3,230.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page