Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Red Hat System Administration II Video Classroom
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Build the skills to perform the key tasks needed to become a full-time Linux administrator
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) serves as the second part of the RHCSA training track for IT professionals who have taken Red Hat System Administration I (RH124). The course goes deeper into core Linux system administration skills in storage configuration and management, installation and deployment of Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, management of security features such as SELinux, control of recurring system tasks, management of the boot process and troubleshooting, basic system tuning, and command-line automation and productivity. .
Experienced Linux administrators looking for rapid preparation for the RHCSA certification should instead start with RHCSA Rapid Track (RH199).
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9.0.
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
- Access security files, file systems, and networks
- Execute shell scripting and automation techniques
- Manage storage devices, logical volumes, and file systems
- Manage security and system access
- Control the boot process and system services
- Run containers
This course is geared toward Windows system administrators, network administrators, and other system administrators who are interested in supplementing current skills or backstopping other team members, in addition to Linux system administrators who are responsible for these tasks:
- Configuring, installing, upgrading, and maintaining Linux systems using established standards and procedures
- Providing operational support
- Managing systems for monitoring system performance and availability
- Writing and deploying scripts for task automation and system administration
- Successful completion of Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) is recommended.
- Experienced Linux administrators seeking to accelerate their path toward becoming a Red Hat Certified System Administrator should start with the RHCSA Rapid Track course (RH199).
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- There are no special technology requirements.
- This course is not designed for bring your own device (BYOD).
- Internet access is not required, but is recommended to allow students to research and access Red Hat online resources.
- Improve command line productivity
- Run commands more efficiently by using advanced features of the Bash shell, shell scripts, and various utilities provided by Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Schedule future tasks
- Schedule commands to run in the future, either one time or on a repeating schedule.
- Tune system performance
- Improve system performance by setting tuning parameters and adjusting scheduling priority of processes.
- Manage SELinux security
- Protect and manage the security of a server by using SELinux.
- Manage logical volumes
- Create and manage logical volumes containing file systems and swap spaces from the command line.
- Access network-attached storage
- Use the NFS protocol to administer network-attached storage.
- Control the boot process
- Manage the boot process to control services offered and to troubleshoot and repair problems.
- Manage network security
- Control network connections to services using the system firewall and SELinux rules.
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux on servers and virtual machines.
- Run Containers
- Obtain, run, and manage simple, lightweight services as containers on a single Red Hat Enterprise Linux server.
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 3,800.00 USD
- Duration: 90 Days
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 3,230.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page