Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Project Management Fundamentals
Valid through October 31, 2022
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewIn many organizations in our fast-paced-technology-intensive world, “just do it” is a way of life. Managers believe they can’t afford the time it takes to practice good project management. However, it has become increasingly important that we manage and control our work and our businesses more efficiently. The Project Excellence series is designed with the busy professional in mind to give you skills that you can use immediately.
Organizations are turning to project management to help them plan and control their businesses. As a result, Project Management is recognized as one of the fastest growing professions today. Project Management Fundamentals provides the basics for project managers by introducing essential project management concepts and methods. Through discussion, workshops and real world examples, participants learn how to identify project components, organize them effectively and control the project from the earliest steps of developing the project charter through the final steps of a project - documenting lessons learned.
14 Professional Development Units from the Project Management Institute®
- Understand and articulate the importance of project management
- Clearly define project objectives
- Create a project Work Breakdown Structure
- Develop a manageable project schedule
- Understand scope creep and change control
- Use tools and techniques to manage a project during execution
- New project managers
- Experienced project managers looking to update their skills
- Project team members
- Managers that want to learn about project management
- What is a project
- Project Management Lifecycle vs. System Development Lifecycle
- The PMBOK and how to use it
- The Project Manager Role
- Project Leadership and Team Building
- Project Charter Development
- Scope Statement Development
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Schedule Development
- Resource Planning
- Communications Planning
- Risk Planning
- Project Plan Integration
- Scope Control
- The Triple Constraint and Project Control
- Project Communications
- Lessons Learned
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page