Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Advanced Programming Techniques with Python
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewPython® continues to be a popular programming language, perhaps owing to its ability to get a lot of work done in few lines of code, and its versatility. Python is useful for developing custom software tools, applications, web services, and cloud applications. In this course, you'll build upon your basic Python skills, learning more advanced topics such as object-oriented programming patterns, development of graphical user interfaces, data management, threading, unit testing, and creating and installing packages and executable applications.
- Select an object-oriented programming approach for Python applications.
- Create object-oriented Python applications.
- Create a desktop application.
- Create data-driven applications.
- Create and secure web service-connected applications.
- Program Python for data science.
- Implement unit testing and exception handling.
- Package an application for distribution.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with object-oriented programming and Python 2.x or 3.x. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following courses:
- Introduction to Programming with Python®
- Implement Object-Oriented Design
- Leverage the Benefits of Object-Oriented Programming
- Create a Class
- Use Built-in Methods
- Implement the Factory Design Pattern
- Design a Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Create Interactive Applications
- Connect to Data
- Store, Update, and Delete Data in a Database
- Select a Network Application Protocol
- Create a RESTful Web Service
- Create a Web Service Client
- Secure Connected Applications
- Clean Data with Python
- Visualize Data with Python
- Perform Linear Regression with Machine Learning
- Handle Exceptions
- Write a Unit Test
- Execute a Unit Test
- Create and Install a Package
- Generate Alternative Distribution Files
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page