Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Cognos Command Center Automation Using Plugin Tasks (V10.2)
IBM Cognos Command Center: Automation Using Plugin Tasks (V10.2) is a one hour vignette that displays many ways in which IBM Cognos Command Center (ICCC) functionality can be extended using plugins. Through demonstration you will learn how to use file utilities and ftp utilities to manipulate and extract information from files, use system utilities to monitor and manage Windows services, and interact with IBM Cognos TM1 processes, chores and other objects.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Please refer to course overview.
This advanced-level course is for administrator and support personnel who need thorough knowledge of Cognos Command Center Plugin Tasks.
- Familiarity with IBM Cognos Command Center
You should have:
- Course overview
- Intended audience
- Course objectives
- Plugin directory location
- Steps to load plugins
- Plugin version issues with import/export
Using File Utility Plugin Tasks
- Move and copy
- File Compression
- Operations on file data
Using FTP/SFTP Plugin Tasks
- Get and Put
Using System Utilities Plugin Tasks
- Check ports
- Get process information and system status
- Windows services
Using TM1 Plugin Tasks
- Configuring the TM1 host computing resource
- Run TurboIntegrator processes and chores
- List server objects and views
- Delete server objects and views
Using Cognos Integration Server Plugin Tasks
- Configuring the IBM Cognos Integration Server host computing resource
- Run selection
- Run selection with command file
Using the Email Plugin Task
- Configuring the email host computing resource
- Send email
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page