Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Advanced OpenStack Deployment and Debug - Ussuri
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewNeed to build a private Cloud? Perhaps you’ve actually done that. Did you succeed?
The OS320: Advanced OpenStack Deployment and Debug course is an in-depth 2 day course that provides you with a working set of lab exercises to deploy OpenStack in a private Cloud. The content is also suitable for cloud support personnel who need to understand how their OpenStack cloud was built. The course ends with an in-depth review of the various log files while deploying an instance to provide you with troubleshooting techniques for handling errors.
The course begins with an Ubuntu environment with the stable Ussuri code branch. You execute the necessary tasks to install the OpenStack components (see outline below). Typically, this involves installing 1 or more Linux packages (the code), editing 1 or more configuration files, setting up the databases and database tables, restarting the services, & verifying your work.
At the end of the lab exercises, you have your own private cloud using all of the default drivers (such as, KVM for the hypervisor, and OVS for layer 2 networking)
At the end of OS320, you have the skills required to pass the COA exam.
All Mirantis OpenStack courses are vendor agnostic. Tasks are performed in an OpenStack environment without any vendor add-ons that might change the way OpenStack works. Reference implementations are utilized, such as Logical Volume Manager (LVM) for Block Storage, Open vSwitch (OVS) for L2 networking, or KVM/QEMU for the hypervisor.
This course is one step in the following Learning Journey:
- Manually install and configure OpenStack & supporting services from scratch: NTP, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Keystone, Glance, Neutron, Nova, Cinder, Horizon, and Heat.
- This course is “lab intensive,” with more than 90% of your time spent in labs. The instructor will introduce each set of lab exercises and is available to help debug issues you might encounter & discuss the implementation.
- Understand the launch instance flow through a review of the messages in the log files for each component.
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Installing software from Linux packages
- Editing configuration files to enable the software
- The core set of OpenStack components
- The use of Open vSwitch (OVS) for layer 2 networkin
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page