Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis Consulting Skills course is designed to provide students with the ability to develop necessary skills to be a successful consultant, by learning from the best: industry expert Elaine Beich. Students will explore the basics of consulting and how it may affect their work and their organization. In addition, students will examine the ethics of consulting, marketing in the consulting business, and how to interact with clients and other consultants.
- Identify what consulting is and recent industry trends that you can use to your advantage as you work in the consulting field.
- Examine the importance of establishing and maintaining healthy client relationships, including how to conduct a successful first meeting with a client, and then how to continue to build that relationship into a partnership. You will delve even further into the topic of client relationships by identifying how to continuously improve your client relationships and how to manage those relationships after contracts end. Knowing how to expand your market will help you acquire new clients and build your customer base.
- Consulting Basics
- Develop Skills for Success
- Be Aware of Business Trends
- Market Yourself
- Foster Healthy Client Relationships
- Expand Your Market
- The Ethics of Consulting
- Exude Professionalism
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page