Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) Foundation for Developers 10.5x
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewIDQ Foundation Bootcamp for Developers course provides an excellent overview of the Informatica Data Quality Developer tool using real use cases as exercises to enhance the learning experience.
- Work with both the Analyst and Developer tools in all its aspects
- Collaboration with Business Analysts who use primarily the Analyst tool.
- Profile data in both the Developer and Analyst: Columns, Joins, Rules, Multi object and Mid-Stream Transformation profiling.
- Create and manage reference tables in the Analyst Tool
- Highlight and compare the Lookup transformation to reference tables in IDQ
- Design and create mapplets for reusability purposes in IDQ mappings.
- Design and create mappings to standardize, cleanse and parse data.
- Validate addresses and develop accelerators using various techniques.
- Create mappings to associate and consolidate matched records.
- Identify duplicate records and de-dupe them.
- Move IDQ mappings to PowerCenter and run them under the Workflow Manager
- Attendees will learn how to apply various strategies to cleanse and improve data quality.
- Developers with no Informatica experience
- Create a Physical Data Object
- Create a Logical Data Object
- Creating Profiling Rules
- Creating and running scorecards
- Linking and Running
- Mapplet Rules
- User Reference Table
- Content sets
- Cleanse and standardize the data set using Standardization transformation:
- Parser the data set using one of the following methods:
- Reference Data
- Work with Address Validation mappings
- Introducing Matching Concepts
- Data Grouping
- Matching Analysis
- Matching Transformation
- IMO vs Classic Matching
- IMO configuration
- Consolidation transformation
- Automatically consolidate matched records
- Build a workflow that handle Exception and duplicate records.
- Human Task
- Other Tasks
- Update and modify the exception/duplicate records through the Analyst tool.
- Weighted Average
- Exporting to PC
- Importing from PC
- Duration: 2 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 1,600.00 USD
- Duration: 4 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training
- Price: 3,200.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page