Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Informatica PowerCenter 10.x for Administrators
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis Informatica PowerCenter 10.x for Administrators course is designed to introduce PowerCenter 10.x to administrators. The class focuses on the architecture, administration console, grids and high availability features of version 10.x. An optional 5th day is added if needed to Administer a Data Quality environment.
- ETL Administrators with no Informatica Experience
- Admin Console
- Exercise #1 Creating Repository Service
- Exercise #2 Restoring a Repository From a Backup
- Web hub
- Other Services
- Exercise #3 Creating an integration service
- Exercise #4 Viewing Domain and Service Logs
- Users & Groups
- Exercise #5 Creating Administrator user Accounts
- Privileges & Roles
- Exercise #6 Creating a Domain Folder
- Exercise #7 Backing up the Domain Configuration
- Folders & Sharing
- Exercise #8 Setting Privileges and Permissions
- Query tool
- Exercise #9 Using the Query Tool
- Exercise #10 Object Export and Import via XML
- Restart & Failover
- Exercise #11 Lookup Cache Optimization
- Deployment Groups
- Check out / Check in
- Find Checkout
- Exercise #12 Restoring Deleted Objects
- Exercise #13 Purging Old Objects Versions
- Metadata Exchange views
- Reporting Service
- Data analyzer
- Define a Subject Area
- Implement a Subject Area into PowerCenter Architecture
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page