Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Developing Automation with Ansible Automation Platform exam Individual
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Developing Automation with Ansible Automation Platform exam tests your ability to create Ansible playbooks to perform common system administration tasks.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Developing Automation with Ansible Automation Platform that also counts towards earning a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
This exam is based on Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2.0
Audience for this exam
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Developing Automation with Ansible Automation Platform exam will be of interest to anyone seeking to demonstrate a broader knowledge and understanding of Ansible best practices, applying Ansible in larger and more complex projects, and using Ansible automation controller and Ansible automation hub including:
- Experienced Linux system administrators
- DevOps engineers
- Cloud administrators
- Other IT professionals
Prerequisites for this exam
- Take Developing Advanced Automation with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform (DO374), or possess comparable work experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux®, Ansible, Ansible automation controller, and Ansible automation hub
- Take Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation (RH294), or possess comparable work experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Ansible Automation Platform
- Review the exam objectives
- Take our free assessment to find the course that best supports your preparation for this exam.
Study points for the exam
You should be able to accomplish the following grouped tasks without assistance:
- Understand and use Git
- Clone a Git repository
- Create, modify and push files in a Git repository
- Manage inventory variables
- Structure host and group variables using multiple files per host or group
- Use special variables to override the host, port, or remote user for a specific host
- Set up directories containing multiple host variable files for managed hosts
- Override names used in inventory files with a different name or IP address
- Manage task execution
- Control privilege execution
- Run selected tasks from a playbook
- Transform data with filters and plugins
- Populate variables with data from external sources using lookup plugins
- Use lookup and query functions to incorporate data from external sources into playbooks and deployed template files
- Implement loops using structures other than simple lists using lookup plugins and filters
- Inspect, validate, and manipulate variables containing networking information with filters
- Delegate tasks
- Run a task for a managed host on a different host
- Control whether facts gathered by a task are delegated to the managed host or the controlling host
- Manage content collections
- Create a content collection
- Install a content collection
- Publish a content collection
- Manage execution environments
- Build an execution environment
- Run playbooks in a execution environment
- Upload execution environments into automation hub
- Using execution environments in automation controller
- Manage inventories and credentials
- Manage advanced inventories
- Create a dynamic inventory from an identity management server or a database server
- Create machine credentials to access inventory hosts
- Create a source control credential
- Manage automation controller
- Run playbooks in automation controller
- Pull content into automation controller from either Git or automation hub
- Pull an execution environment from automation hub and run a playbook in it
As with all Red Hat performance-based exams, configurations must persist after reboot without intervention.
What you need to know
Red Hat encourages you to consider taking Developing Advanced Automation with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform (DO374) to help prepare for the exam.
This hands-on, practical exam requires you to undertake real-world tasks. You will be provided with one or more virtual systems and required to perform tasks similar to those you would perform on the job. Internet access is not provided during the exam, and you are not permitted to bring any hard copy or electronic documentation into the exam. This prohibition includes notes, books, or any other materials. For most exams, the documentation that ships with the product is available during the exam.
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 1,755.00 USD
- Duration: 30 Days
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 0.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page