Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure exam Classroom
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure exam (EX210) tests the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® and Red Hat® OpenStack Platform. The exam focuses on the tasks necessary to maintain a functioning Red Hat OpenStack Platform cluster and manage day-to-day operations.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
This exam is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.1.
Audience for this exam
- Systems administrators or operators who manage OpenStack-based cloud infrastructure
- Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCEs) who wish to become pursue Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
Prerequisites for this exam
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator or demonstrate comparable work experience and skills
- Have taken Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators (CL110) and Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators (CL210) courses, or demonstrate comparable work experience using Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Review the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure exam (EX210) objectives for this exam
Study points for the exam
To become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack, you will validate your ability to perform these tasks:
- Manage the Red Hat OpenStack Platform control plane
- Manage control plane services
- Backup and restore control plane
- Start and stop an overcloud
- Manage infrastructure security
- Manage end-to-end secure services
- Manage file-based component security with AIDE
- Manage user security
- Manage an integrated IdM back-end configuration
- Manage scoped service access
- Manage project organization
- Create a Red Hat OpenStack Platform domain for a client organization
- Maintain token keys
- Customize user roles
- Manage application deployment resources
- Create images and flavors
- Create and customize images
- Initialize an instance during deployment
- Manage storage in Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Manage a Red Hat OpenStack Platform-dedicated Ceph storage cluster
- Implement storage choices in Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Manage a Ceph storage cluster
- Configure storage infrastructure
- Manage Swift storage
- Manage networking
- Configure Open Virtual Networking (OVN) services
- Create and manage shared networks
- Manage compute node operations
- Administer compute nodes
- Manage compute resource capacity
- Manage hyperconverged resource capacity
- Re-balance compute node workloads
- Monitor operations
- Implement the Service Telemetry Framework
- Understand the flow of Red Hat OpenStack Platform services and components logging
- Automate cloud application deployment
- Manage mass-scale application deployment
- Write heat orchestration templates
- Deploy applications using Ansible
- Create a load-balanced application stack
- Troubleshoot operations
- Diagnose issues
- Troubleshoot common core issues
- Trace heat stack events and troubleshoot failures
As with all Red Hat performance-based exams, configurations must persist after reboot without intervention.
What you need to know
We encourage you to consider attending Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators (CL110) and Red Hat Openstack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators (CL210) to help prepare. Attendance in these classes is not required; students can choose to take just the exam.
While attending Red Hat classes can be an important part of your preparation, attending class does not guarantee success on the exam. Previous experience, practice, and native aptitude are also important determinants of success.
Many books and other resources on system administration for Red Hat products are available. We do not endorse any of these materials as preparation guides for exams. Nevertheless, you may find additional reading helpful to deepen your understanding.
This exam is a performance-based evaluation of Red Hat OpenStack Platform skills and knowledge. Candidates perform a number of systems administration tasks focused on configuring and administering a Red hat OpenStack Platform cloud and are evaluated on whether they have met specific objective criteria. Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they would perform on the job.
Scores and reporting
Official scores for exams come exclusively from Red Hat Certification Central. Red Hat does not authorize examiners or training partners to report results to candidates directly. Scores on the exam are usually reported within 3 US business days.
Exam results are reported as section scores. Red Hat does not report performance on individual items, nor will we provide additional information upon request.
Recommended next exam or course
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Edge Computing and Networking exam (EX310)
- Duration: 30 Days
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 0.00 USD
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 3,800.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page