Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Test-Driven Development Using Visual Studio and C# (VS 2013)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThis Test-Driven Development using Visual Studio® and C#® (VS 2013) course is designed to provide students with knowledge of test-driven development methodology and the use of the unit testing framework that comes with Visual Studio 2013. The goal is to quickly bring you up to speed in doing unit testing in your .NET development projects.
- Identify the methodology of test-driven development
- Interpret the unit testing framework that comes with Visual Studio 2013 Professional Edition
- Practice unit testing in your .NET development projects
- Compare example programs and tests written in C#
- Differentiate major changes to the unit testing framework
- Developers needing to become familiar with unit testing framework and its standards.
- Basic knowledge of the .NET Framework
- Experience programming in C# with Visual Studio.
- Test-driven development
- Functional tests
- Unit tests
- Test automation
- Rules for TDD
- Implications of TDD
- Simple design
- Regression testing
- Test list
- Using the unit testing framework
- Unit testing framework test drive
- IQueue interface and stub class
- Test list for queue
- A second test
- More queue functionality
- TDD with legacy code
- Acme travel agency case study
- Structure of unit tests
- Unit testing framework
- Unit testing framework namespace
- Assert class
- More assert methods
- CollectionAssert class
- StringAssert class
- Test case
- Test methods
- Test class
- Test runner
- Command line test runner
- Ignoring tests
- Using the ignore attribute
- Test initialization and cleanup
- Class initialization and cleanup
- Expected exceptions
- Enqueuer and dequeuer
- Tests for enqueuer and dequeuer
- Test of ToArray()
- Eceptions Dialog
- Custom Asserts
- Implementing a Custom Assert
- Debugging unit tests
- Running selected tests
- Running Tests at the command line
- MSTest.exe command line options
- Collection class implementation
- Testing the new version
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
- Same in-demand topics as instructor-led public and private classes.
- Standalone learning or supplemental reinforcement.
- e-Learning content varies by course and technology.
- View the Self-Paced version of this outline and what is included in the SPVC course.
- Learn more about e-Learning
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page