Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Advanced Automation: Red Hat Ansible Best Practices Video Classroom
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Take your Red Hat Ansible Automation skills to the next level and manage automation at scale
Advanced Automation: Red Hat Ansible Best Practices (DO447) is for experienced Red Hat® Ansible® Automation users who want to take their Ansible skills to the next level, enabling scalable design and operation of Ansible Automation in the enterprise. You will explore better ways to automate tasks and use Red Hat Ansible Engine effectively, as well as how to leverage advanced features of Ansible to perform more complex tasks. You will also learn how to install and use Red Hat Ansible Tower to centrally coordinate your use of Ansible, control access to hosts and systems, and manage Ansible workflows through the web interface and the Red Hat Ansible Tower API.
This course is based on Red Hat Ansible Automation (Red Hat Ansible Engine 2.8 / Red Hat Ansible Tower 3.5) and Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 8.
- Investigate recommended practices for effective and efficient automation with Ansible.
- Perform rolling updates with your Ansible Automation operations.
- Use advanced features of Ansible to work with data, including filters and plugins.
- Control applications through their REST API with Ansible Playbooks.
- Implement Red Hat Ansible Tower to centrally coordinate and scale Red Hat Ansible Automation.
- Leverage capabilities of Red Hat Ansible Tower to manage complex automation workflows.
- Implement a CI/CD pipeline for your automation with Git and Red Hat Ansible Tower.
This course is designed for users who need to set recommended design patterns and operate automation practices at scale, including these roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Linux system administrators, developers
- Release engineers
- Other IT professionals with basic expertise using Ansible or Red Hat Ansible Engine to automate, provision, configure, and deploy applications and services in a Linux environment
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience
- Be a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation or Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8, or demonstrate equivalent Ansible experience
- Develop with recommended practices
- Demonstrate and implement recommended practices for effective and efficient use of Ansible for automation.
- Manage inventories
- Use advanced features of Ansible to manage inventories.
- Manage task execution
- Control and optimize the execution of tasks by Ansible Playbooks.
- Transform data with filters and plugins
- Populate, manipulate, and manage data in variables using filters and plugins.
- Coordinate rolling updates
- Minimize downtime and ensure maintainability and simplicity of Ansible Playbooks by using the advanced features of Ansible to manage rolling updates.
- Install and access Red Hat Ansible Tower
- Explain what Red Hat Ansible Tower is and demonstrate a basic ability to navigate and use its web user interface.
- Manage access with users and teams
- Create user accounts and organize them into teams in Red Hat Ansible Tower, then assign the users and teams permissions to administer and access resources in the Ansible Tower service.
- Manage inventories and credentials
- Create inventories of machines to manage, then configure credentials necessary for Red Hat Ansible Tower to log in and run Ansible jobs on those systems.
- Manage projects and launching Ansible jobs
- Create projects and job templates in the web UI, using these tools to launch Ansible Playbooks that are stored in Git repositories in order to automate tasks on managed hosts.
- Construct advanced job workflows
- Use advanced features of job templates to improve performance, simplify customization of jobs, launch multiple jobs, schedule automatically recurring jobs, and provide notification of job results.
- Communicate with APIs using Ansible
- Interact with REST APIs with Ansible Playbooks and control Red Hat Ansible Tower using its REST API.
- Manage advanced inventories
- Administer inventories that are loaded from external files or generated dynamically from scripts or the Ansible Tower smart inventory feature.
- Create a simple CI/CD pipeline with Ansible Tower
- Build and operate a proof-of-concept CI/CD pipeline based on Ansible Automation and integrating Red Hat Ansible Tower.
- Maintain Ansible Tower
- Perform routine maintenance and administration of Red Hat Ansible Tower.
- Perform a comprehensive review
- Demonstrate skills learned in this course by configuring and operating a new organization in Ansible Tower using a provided specification, Ansible projects, and hosts to be provisioned and managed.
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 1,755.00 USD
- Duration: 30 Days
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 0.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page