Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Developing Cloud-Native Applications with Microservices Architectures Video Classroom
Identify the proper frameworks and tools to build your microservices architecture
Developing Cloud-Native Applications with Microservices Architectures (DO092) is a series of on-demand, online videos that will teach you how to combine different frameworks and tools into a microservices architecture that fits your organizational needs.
You've no doubt heard about the microservices architecture, but understanding and executing it can be a bit of a challenge. Through a series of videos, this course will introduce microservices, review multiple microservices frameworks and runtimes, and show you techniques to deploy them through a hassle-free DevOps pipeline. We'll discuss containers, Docker, Spring Boot, NodeJS, .NET, OpenShift, Jenkins, Vert.x, Kubernetes, and much more.
Note: You can view all videos or only the ones that interest you. There are no hands-on labs or course completion recognition associated with this course.
Java™ developers and anyone interested in OpenShift and Kubernetes
Understanding of software and IT system architecture
- Understanding of software and IT system architecture
- Video 1: Deploying Cloud-Native Applications with Microservices Architectures Introduction
- Video 2: Microservices Overview: What and Why?
- Video 3: API: Building and Deploying a Microservice (and demonstration)
- Video 4: Discovery and Invocation (and demonstration)
- Video 5: Microservices Patterns (and demonstration)
- Video 6: Circuit Breakers (and demonstration)
- Video 7: Pipelines (and demonstration)
- Video 8: Authentication (and demonstration)
- Video 9: Logging, Monitoring, and Tracing (and demonstration)
- Video 10: Blue/Green Deployment (and demonstration)
- Video 11: Canary Deployment (and demonstration)
- Video 12: Moving from Monolith to Microservices
Take this course as part of a Red Hat Learning Subscription, which gives you on-demand, unlimited access to our online learning resources for an entire year.
Fill out a free assessment to establish your skill level on Red Hat products and identify where you can start on the path that a learning subscription can help you travel.
Are you doing great things as an RHCP?
Tell us why you should be our Red Hat Certified Professional (RHCP) of the Yearâ€”and earn a US$25 gift card to the RHCP online store just for enteringApply today
Get ready for your Red Hat remote exam
Learn the best practices for how to prepare for your remote exam with our tips and guidance on setup, system requirements, and moreView the e-book