Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI) course teaches you how to design advanced automated security solutions for your network. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will master the use of modern programming concepts, RESTful Application Program Interfaces (APIs), data models, protocols, firewalls, web, Domain Name System (DNS), cloud, email security, and Cisco® Identity Services Engine (ISE) to strengthen cybersecurity for your web services, network, and devices. You will learn to work within the following platforms: Cisco Firepower® Management Center, Cisco Firepower Threat Defense, Cisco ISE, Cisco pxGrid, Cisco Stealthwatch® Enterprise, Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud, Cisco Umbrella®, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), Cisco Threat grid, and Cisco Security Management Appliances. This course will teach you when to use the API for each Cisco security solution to drive network efficiency and reduce complexity.
This course prepares you for 300-735 Automating and Programming Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO) certification exam. Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU) is required prior to enrolling in Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI) because it provides crucial foundational knowledge essential to success. This course also earns you 24 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification.
- Gain the knowledge and skills to use automation and programmability to design more efficient networks, increase scalability, and protect against cyberattacks
- Learn how to create APIs to streamline cloud-based, network security solutions for your organization
- Earn 24 CE credits toward recertification
- Prepares you for the 300-735 SAUTO exam
- Network engineer
- Systems engineer
- Wireless engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Network administrator
- Wireless design engineer
- Network manager
- Sales engineer
- Account manager
Before enrolling in this course, you should have professional level knowledge in the following areas:
- Basic programming language concepts
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Ability to use Linux and Command Line Interface (CLI) tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and bash
- CCNP level core networking knowledge
- CCNP level security networking knowledge
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
- Programming Use Cases for Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNAPUC)
- Introducing Cisco Network Programmability (NPICNP)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Technologies (SCOR)
- Introducing Cisco Security APIs
- Consuming Cisco Advanced Malware Protection APIs
- Using Cisco ISE
- Using Cisco pxGrid APIs
- Using Cisco Threat Grid APIs
- Investigating Cisco Umbrella Security Data Programmatically
- Exploring Cisco Umbrella Reporting and Enforcement APIs
- Automating Security with Cisco Firepower APIs
- Operationalizing Cisco Stealthwatch and the API Capabilities
- Using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud APIs
- Describing Cisco Security Management Appliance APIs
- Query Cisco AMP Endpoint APIs for Verifying Compliance
- Use the REST API and Cisco pxGrid with Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Construct a Python Script Using the Cisco Threat Grid API
- Generate Reports Using the Cisco Umbrella Reporting API
- Explore the Cisco Firepower Management Center API
- Use Ansible to Automate Cisco Firepower Threat Defense Configuration
- Automate Firewall Policies Using the Cisco Firepower Device Manager API
- Automate Alarm Policies and Create Reports Using the Cisco Stealthwatch APIs
- Construct a Report Using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud APIs
- Duration: 3 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 2,200.00 USD
- Duration: 5 Days
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 4,500.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO COMPLETE THE COURSE.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page