Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Mirantis Container Cloud (MCC) Bootcamp
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewIn this intense bootcamp, students will encounter containers for the first time, learn to orchestrate them into scalable, highly available applications orchestrated by Kubernetes, and finally begin deploying production grade Kubernetes clusters through Mirantis Container Cloud. This bundle is ideal for students who are just starting out with containerization and want to leverage the full power of Kubernetes across multiple clusters and teams. Students will leave the workshop with a proof of concept Mirantis Container Cloud deployment on AWS.
This course is one step in the following Learning Journey:
- Familiarity with the bash shell: filesystem navigation and manipulation, command line text editors like vim or nano, common tooling like curl, wget and ping
- Comparison to virtual machines
- Container implementation from the Linux kernel
- Container lifecycle details
- Core container creation, auditing and management CLI
- Layered filesystem implementation and performance implications
- Creating images with Dockerfiles
- Optimising image builds with multi-stage builds and image design best practices
- Docker native networking model
- Software defined networks for containers
- Docker-native single-host service discovery and routing
- Docker volume creation and management
- Best practices and usecases for container-external storage.
- Management, regional, managed and attached cluster usage and architecture
- Installation and setup of management and managed clusters
- Using Keycloak to manage user permissions
- Integrating LDAP with MCC
- Managing permissions for multitenancy
- Stacklight configuration and cluster integration
- Using Prometheus and Grafana dashboards
- Customizing Stacklight configurations & third-party integrations
- Exploring logs with Kibana
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page