Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Docker Swarm Application Essentials
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewIn this course, students will learn what a containerized application looks like when orchestrated by Docker Swarm. We will cover scheduling workloads across a cluster, networking stateless and stateful applications, provisioning dynamic configuration and persistent storage, and scaling highly available applications in this course intended to set a strong foundation in orchestration for all technical roles.
This course is one step in the following Learning Journey:
- CN100 course or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with the Bash shell: filesystem navigation and manipulation, command line text editors like vim or nano, common tooling like curl, wget and ping
- Familiarity with YAML and JSON notation
- Operational priorities of container orchestration
- Containerized application architecture
- Swarm scheduling workflow & task model
- Automatic failure mitigation
- Swarm installation & advanced customization
- Defining workloads as services
- Scaling workloads
- Container scheduling control
- Rolling application updates and rollback
- Application healthchecks
- Application troubleshooting
- Deploying applications as Stacks
- Swarm service discovery and routing implementation
- Routing strategies for stateful and stateless workloads
- Swarm ingress traffic
- Application configuration design
- Environment variable management
- Configuration file management
- Provisioning sensitive information
- Storage backend architecture patterns
- NFS backed Swarms
- What to monitor in production-grade Swarms
- Potential Swarm failure modes & mitigations
- Swarm workload monitoring
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Mirantis On-Demand courses are available for 1 year and you will have 1 year to consume the content.
ONCE YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will receive further communication from Mirantis. Your 1 year access begins once you receive your confirmation from Mirantis.
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page