Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
BigFix Content & Relevance
OverviewIn this class students will learn about using the BigFix policy language known as Relevance. Topics covered will teach BigFix users about the underlying principles, syntax and constructs of the Relevance language. This will allow students to manipulate existing BigFix-provided content, but also create their own custom properties, analyses, Fixlets, Tasks, Baselines and other content. The first two days of the class are dedicated to understanding basic Relevance, whereas the third day will delve into advanced Relevance concepts and Action Script.
- Gain an understanding of BigFix Relevance and Action Script
- Learn about how BigFix Content is organized including Domains and Sites
- Learn how to examine BigFix Content and the differences between Fixlets and Tasks
- Learn about Baselines, Computer Groups, Properties, Analyses and Actions
- Learn about BigFix content authoring tools and how to use them to write Relevance
- Learn how to create BigFix content using Relevance
- Create Content Using the BigFix Console and WebUI
- Basic Microsoft Windows
- Basic Coding skills
- Previously taken the AIS BigFix Operator Fundamentals course, or equivalent experience
- Introduction to BigFix Tools for Content Creation
- Fixlet Debugger
- WebUI Query Channel
- BigFix Console
- What is the function of Relevance?
- Scripting vs. Policy Language
- Branches of the Relevance Language
- Where does it fit in to the BigFix platform?
- What is BigFix Content?
- Computer Groups
- How is Content Organized?
- Content Examination
- Fixlets / Tasks
- Computer Groups
- Language Objects and Inspectors
- Object Property Inspection
- Platform-specific vs. Platform-agnostic Inspectors
- Understanding Syntax and Constructs
- String Manipulation
- Basic Arithmetic
- Data Manipulation
- Advanced Arithmetic Operations
- Action Script Syntax and Usage
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page