Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Tableau Desktop Level 2
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewThe advent of cloud computing and storage has ushered in the era of big data. With the abundance of computational power and storage, organizations and employees with many different roles and responsibilities can benefit from analyzing data to find timely insights and gain a competitive advantage.
Data-backed visualizations allow anyone to explore, analyze, and report insights and trends from data. Tableau® software is designed for this purpose. Tableau was built to connect to a wide range of data sources and allows users to quickly create visualizations of connected data to gain insights, show trends, and create reports. Beyond the fundamental capabilities of creating data-driven visualizations, Tableau allows users to manipulate data with calculations to show insights, make visualizations interactive, and perform statistical analysis. This gives users the ability to create and share data-driven insights with peers, executives, and clients.
- Blend data to visualize relationships.
- Join data.
- Access data in PDFs.
- Refine visualizations with sets and parameters.
- Manipulate data with calculations.
- Visualize data with advanced calculations.
- Perform statistical analysis and forecasting.
- Enrich visualizations, dashboards, and maps.
- Professionals in a variety of job roles who currently use Tableau, or who would like to use Tableau, to perform numerical or general data analysis, visualization, and reporting. Designed for students who plan to obtain Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate certification, which requires candidates to pass the Desktop Qualified Associate exam.
- Experience with importing data and creating data visualizations in Tableau
- Blend Data
- Troubleshoot and Refine Data Blends
- Create Joins
- Troubleshoot Joins Topic C: Merge Data with Unions
- Connect to PDFs
- Clean Up and Organize PDF Data
- Create Sets
- Analyze Data with Sets
- Apply Parameters to Data to Refine Visualizations
- Create Calculated Fields
- Manipulate Data with Functions
- Analyze Data with Table Calculations
- Create Groups and Bins with Calculations
- Analyze Data with LOD Expressions
- Perform Statistical Analysis
- Forecast Data Trends
- Customize Mapped Data
- Enhance Visualizations with Tooltips
- Enhance Dashboards with Actions
- Multidimensional Data Sources
- Mapping Course Content to the Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate Certification Objectives
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page