Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Migrating to macOS
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
OverviewIn this course, you will examine the similarities and differences between a Windows Operating System and the Mac Operating System. This course examines where to locate and find files, how to alter settings to best suit your needs and an introduction to the Apple version of applications that are similar to those on a Windows Operating System. It will also examine the features of macOS, working with the dock, organizing files, the system preferences, creating pdf’s, selecting and setting the preferences of printers, working with a network and shortcuts for making your transition easier and a comparison between Windows and Mac Terminology.
- Navigate the Mac interface to located commands and files
- Create, save and print documents
- Set system preferences
- Use Apple-specific features and commands
- Make use of Mac applications
- Manage photos on the Mac
- Locate Apple support information
- Anyone migrating from a PC platform to a Mac
- Participants should be familiar with using a Windows Operating System. They should be comfortable using the keyboard and mouse. No previous experience with a Mac Operating System is necessary.
- The Desktop
- The Dock
- Working with the Hard drive
- Finder View
- Adding to the Dock
- Organizing your Files
- Customizing the Finder Sidebar
- Customizing the Finder Toolbar
- Toolbar Extras
- Stacks on the Dock & Desktop
- Empty the Bin
- File Information
- Connecting to a Server
- About your Computer
- Creating a Document
- Saving, Renaming & Duplicating a Document
- Printing your Document
- Creating a PDF
- Continuity Camera
- Mac App Store
- Safari vs Chrome
- Mail vs Outlook
- Pages vs Microsoft Word
- Numbers vs Microsoft Excel
- Mac Help
- Shortcuts for macOS
- Windows vs Mac Terminology
- Duration: 1 Day
- Delivery Format: Online Training
- Price: 595.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page