Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
PRINCE2 Foundation Certification
The PRINCE2 Foundation will provide participants with a fundamental understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method, and help participants prepare for the PRINCE2 Foundation examination.
- PRINCE2 Foundation:
- Understand the need for project management and how PRINCE2 meets that requirement
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes
- Understand the PRINCE2 process model
- Prepare project plans using product based planning techniques and undertake risk analysis and management for the project
- Prepare information for inclusion in a Project Initiation Documentation
- Understand techniques for the management of product development, quality control & change control
- Take the PRINCE2 Foundation examination paper.
- Those considering adopting PRINCE2
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project officers
- PMO staff
- Consultants and contractors
There is no formal requirement for attending this course, although it would be beneficial to have some understanding of project management.
Participants will be given access to a PRINCE2 pre-course video module two weeks prior to the start of the class (subject to booking conditions).
It is important that participants complete the pre-course work prior to attending as the content covers items essential to the successful running of the program. It will also enhance the learning experience for all participants.
Introduction to PRINCE2
- The structure of PRINCE2
- What PRINCE2 does not provide
- What makes a PRINCE2 project
Project management with PRINCE2
- What is a project?
- What is project management?
- What is it we wish to control?
- What does a project manager do?
- Projects in context
- Applying PRINCE2
- Tailoring and adopting PRINCE2
- Business case theme
- PRINCE2 requirements for the Business Case
- Guidance for effective business case management
- Techniques: investment appraisal
- The organization theme
- Roles and responsibilities
- PRINCE2 requirements for organization
- Guidance for effective project organization
- The quality theme
- PRINCE2 requirements for quality
- Guidance for effective quality management
- Technique: recommended quality review technique
- The plans theme
- PRINCE2 requirements for plans
- Guidance for effective planning
- Techniques: prioritization, estimation and scheduling
- The risk theme
- PRINCE2's requirements for risk management
- Guidance for effective risk management
- Technique: recommended risk management procedure
- The change theme
- PRINCE2's approach to change
- Guidance for effective change control
- Technique: recommended issue and change control procedure
- The progress theme
- PRINCE2's requirements for managing progress
- Guidance for effective progress control
- Technique: progress evaluation and peer review
- Starting up a project
- Initiating a project
- Directing a project
- Managing a stage boundary
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Closing a project
Considerations for organizational adoption
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page