Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep Boot Camp
Valid through October 31, 2022
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is one of the top-paying certifications in the United States, and project managers who complete this certification earn 20% more than those without.
- Prepare to take the PMP exam
- Become familiar with PMBOK Guide terms, definitions, and processes
- Master test-taking techniques
- Learn styles and types of questions found on the PMP exam
- PMBOK Guide's five process groups, ten knowledge areas, and the area of professional and social responsibility
This course is also designed to ensure a 100% pass rate for each learner by offering different approaches to studying for the exam through your learning style (visual, auditory, and kinesthetic).
The classroom and virtual versions of this interactive course include:
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK Guide) - Sixth Edition
- 200 mock-exam practice questions
- Exercises throughout to reinforce PMP exam concept
- PMI-ACP and PMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Global Knowledge PMP Exam Pass Guarantee
Our unique study methodology ensures your success. In fact, we guarantee it. Learn about our exclusive PMP Exam Guarantee.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP) CERTIFICATION PATH
PMP - Project Management Professional
- Associate project managers
- Project managers
- IT project managers
- Project coordinators
- Project analysts
- Project leaders
- Senior project managers
- Team leaders
- Product managers
- Program managers
- Project sponsors
- Project team members seeking the PMP certification
To be eligible for the PMP certification, you must first meet specific education and experience requirements. The PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp satisfies the requirements for contact hours of instruction. The final step in gaining certification is passing a multiple-choice, psychometric-based examination designed to objectively assess and measure your project management knowledge. It is recommended that you have achieved the experience requirements prior to taking this course.
Lesson 1: Creating a High-Performing Team
- Topic A: Build a Team
- Topic B:Define Team Ground Rules
- Topic C: Negotiate Project Agreements
- Topic D: Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Topic E: Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Topic F: Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Topic G: Build Shared Understanding about a Project
Lesson 2: Starting the Project
- Topic A: Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Topic B: Plan and Manage Scope
- Topic C: Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Topic D: Plan and Manage Schedule
- Topic E: Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Topic F: Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Topic G: Plan and Manage Procurement
- Topic H: Establish Project Governance Structure
- Topic I: Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Lesson 3: Doing the Work
- Topic A: Assess and Manage Risks
- Topic B: Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Topic C: Manage Communications
- Topic D: Engage Stakeholders
- Topic E: Create Project Artifacts
- Topic F: Manage Project Changes
- Topic G: Manage Project Issues
- Topic H: Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
Lesson 4: Keeping the Team on Track
- Topic A: Lead a Team
- Topic B: Support Team Performance
- Topic C: Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles and Blockers
- Topic D: Manage Conflict
- Topic E: Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Topic F: Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Topic G: Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
- Topic A: Manage Compliance Requirements
- Topic B: Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Topic C: Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Topic D: Support Organizational Change
- Topic E: Employ Continuous Process Improvement
Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to the Project Management Professional (PMP) Examination Content Outline
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page