Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM SPSS Modeler Foundations on IBM Cloud Pak for Data (V2.5.x) eLearning
Valid through August 31, 2022
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
SPSS Modeler is available on IBM Cloud Pak for Data V2.5. This course reviews the basics of how to import, explore, and prepare data, and introduces the student to machine learning models with SPSS Modeler on Cloud Pak for Data.
• Introduction to SPSS Modeler on IBM Cloud Pak for Data • Import and explore the data • Integrate data • Transform fields • Identify relationships • Introduction to Modeling
Clients who are new to IBM SPSS Modeler on IBM Cloud Pak for Data or who want to find out more about using it.
Knowledge of your business requirements.
Introduction to SPSS Modeler on IBM Cloud Pak for Data
• Introduction to data science
• Describe the CRISP-DM methodology
• Introduction to SPSS Modeler
• Build models and apply them to new data Import and explore the data
• Describe key terms in working with data
• Import and export data
• Audit the data
• Define missing values Integrate data
• Identify the unit of analysis
• Remove duplicate records and aggregate data
• Append and merge datasets
• Append and merge datasets with incomplete data Transform fields
• Use the Control Language for Expression Manipulation
• Derive fields
• Use functions
• Reclassify fields Identify relationships
• Overview of the nodes to use
• Explore the relationship between two categorical fields
• Explore the relationship between a categorical field and a continuous field
• Explore the relationship between two continuous fields Introduction to Modeling
• Identify three types of machine learning models
• Identify three types of supervised models
• Identify unsupervised models
• Deploy machine learning models
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Delivery Format: Classroom Training, Online Training
- Price: 815.00 USD
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training
- Price: 525.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
IBM Web Based Training courses are sold on a per-user basis. WBT courses provide a training advantage for you and your teams, helping you get up to speed quickly. Take the courses you need, at your convenience and at your own pace.
You can start the course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. After you register/start the course, you have 30 days to complete your course. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
System RequirementsTo participate in this course, the student workstation must meet the following hardware requirements:
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- Windows Vista or Windows 7-10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher or Firefox ESR
- 128-bit encryption
- Citrix Receiver for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 128 kbps down and 128 kbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page