Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Safer Payments: Hands-on Technical Primer (v6.4.x)
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
IBM Safer Payments is an enterprise fraud detection solution. It is a designed and focused on real time payment transaction processing. Safer Payments provides complex and dynamic rules building, evaluation and execution. Built with real time performance, management, and redundancy in mind.
In this course, technical resources that will be involved in any aspect of deploying, customizing, and implementing the Safer Payment solution will get a hands-on overview of the product. Students will get an understanding of how to install, configure, and setup the system for Analysts as well as basics on system administration.
In this course, students will learn about the following:
- Install and configure a Safer Payments cluster (Linux environment)
- Understand how to ingest and map data into Safer Payments
- Understand the cluster architecture of Safer Payments
- Set up Safer Payments for real-time processing of messages
- Manually configure rules including profilings
- Run simulations to test rules
- Set up case investigation to create and investigate alerts
- External: Fraud Analysts, Application and System Admins managing Safer Payments
- Internal: IBM Lab Services, IBM Support, IBM Technical Pre-Sales and IBM BusinessPartners
- Must be familiar with Unix command line navigation and configuration actions
- Some familiarity with payment processing systems
- Familiarity with the concepts of clustering and network/firewall topics
- Familiarity and comfort with troubleshooting and problem determination processes
Day 1: Installation, cluster configuration, and system configuration
- Introductory Overview of Safer Payments
- SP Cluster Architecture (Interfaces and Redundancy)
- Installing Safer Payments
- Mandator Hierarchy
- User Roles and User Accounts
Day 2: Data Dictionary and Batch Data Import
- Revision concept
- Introduction to SP's data model
- Data storage and retention
- Data ingestion and data formats
Day 3: Modelling in Safer Payments
- Modelling in Safer Payments - An introduction and basic concepts
- Behavior Profiling
- Manually creating rules
- Testing and simulating rules
- Python callouts
- External Modelling
Day 4: Compliance lists, Case Investigation, and Reports
- Rule Generator
- Internal Random Forest
- Compliance Lists
- Defined Risk Lists
- Reports and query functionality
- Case Management and Case Investigation
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn a Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards, and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.Learn more about our Badge Program →
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page