Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Enterprise Account Executive, EMEA
LearnQuest is seeking a driven and experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join the EMEA Sales Team.
Reporting to the EMEA Sales Manager, the ideal candidate will be located in the Czech Republic, France, or Germany. You will be responsible for setting specific goals keeping in mind team and company targets, while ensuring that your performance delivers towards the overall global sales objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the Information Technology industry and experience selling IT training services to executives and managers within companies, government, and national/global accounts.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all customer matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships; develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of LearnQuest’s solutions corresponding to customer needs and objectives
- Uncover, acquire, and build new and existing business in global and complex markets
- Understand the customer and anticipate buying needs and requirements
- Grow existing business into more meaningful relationships that drive significant revenue
- Identify and grow opportunities within accounts and collaborate with local and global team members on ideas and initiatives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Deploy localized marketing strategies; drive opportunity identification, brand awareness and lead conversions
- Demonstrated track record developing and managing global clients and partners and driving account activity
- Implement targeted account sales strategies
- Adhere to revenue and margin targets
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by business needs
- 5+ years’ experience and proven track record in sales, specifically related to the training industry
- Degree in business administration, marketing, or related field of study preferred
- Proven success prospecting, building pipeline and moving opportunities through the sales cycle
- Able to listen, establish rapport, build credibility quickly, and clearly articulate a value proposition
- Able to solve complex, multi-faceted problems
- Exceptional team-player with ability to motivate, influence and lead others
- Excellent verbal communication, negotiating and sales skills
- Strong presentation and writing skills; professional communicator
- High energy, drive, and a positive attitude
- Microsoft CRM experience is required
- Resume/CV must be submitted in English to be considered for the position
- English: Required, native or professionally fluent
- German: Preferred, native or professionally fluent
- Due to COVID 19, employees are currently working remotely from home
- 25-30% travel (partner and customer visits and industry conferences and events)
Apply for this Position
Call 1-877-206-0106 to inquire about this position.
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team