Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Regional Account Manager, India
LearnQuest is looking for a passionate, organized, and driven sales professional to join our team in India as a Regional Account Manager.
The ideal candidate will be based in the Bangalore and will support our enterprise clients, instructors, partners, and vendors in the region. Excellent verbal and written English skills are required for this position.
- Ensure that profitability and revenue & student days targets are achieved
- Develop and execute business strategy for assigned accounts, markets, and regions
- Work with Delivery and Operations team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision makers; build strong and long-lasting relationships and develop an understanding of their needs
- Understand client’s business needs and requirements
- Conduct various prospecting activities such as cold calling, lead referrals, etc.
- Map key accounts and maintain accurate records; follow process and complete all documentation required for efficient processing and closing of client orders
- Establish a scope of work and negotiate on pricing, terms and conditions
- Prepare and present sales proposals for prospective clients
- Design solutions that fully meet customers’ business requirements; ensure exceptional delivery and quality
- Support Delivery and Operations for billing as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by business needs
- 5+ years’ experience and proven track record in sales
- Degree in business administration or related field of study required
- Proven success prospecting, building pipeline and moving opportunities through the sales cycle
- Able to listen, establish rapport, build credibility quickly, and clearly articulate a value proposition
- Able to solve complex, multi-faceted problems
- Exceptional team-player with ability to motivate, influence and lead others
- Excellent verbal communication, negotiating and sales skills
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- High energy, drive, and a positive attitude
- Microsoft CRM experience is required
Due to COVID 19, employees are currently working remotely from home
- 25-30% travel (partner and customer visits and industry conferences and events)
Apply for this Position
Call 1-877-206-0106 to inquire about this position.
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team