Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
The responsibility of the Curriculum Lead is to ensure curriculum supports Client needs which includes:
- Courses are posted and up to date,
- Courses represent the necessary version of technology, and
- supporting materials such as labs, instructor guides, student workbooks, etc. match.
This position will lead and assist in the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, delivery, and communication according to client statement of work (SOW) and agreements.
- Leads the planning of all new development, enhancements, and deletions of courses or course content according to SME input, technology advancements etc., in accordance with client SOW.
- Ensures curriculum is properly organized and categorized, communicated, verified, and followed through precisely, complying with operational deadlines and SOW. These include, but are not limited to:
- Categorization of existing courses and new course additions
- Reconciliation of course offerings with partner catalogs
- Ensuring accurate course information such as lab images, material vendor and cost, outline, and others are maintained in CLASS.
- Ensure regional and country by country course data is accurate and consistent.
- Builds rapport and trust among course developers, SMEs, subcontractors, ID’s, and client team members.
- Maintains course files and catalog entries (client or LQ based) to ensure appropriate materials are available for course deliveries.
- Monitors and executes on work items in the LDD CRM queue to assist sales with new outlines, custom outlines, and SME interactions, as necessary.
- Assists in maintaining LearnQuest authored content and/or client work by way of:
- Building PDF course books from course source files.
- Converting courses to new template designs.
- Working with developers and SMEs to monitor course design.
- Plan, coordinate upgrades to curriculum.
- Assist in troubleshooting authored courses.
- Instructor presentations, labs, student material and other supporting documentation
- Follows Client requirements and processes, as necessary
- Partners with other Training & Delivery team members on course catalog offerings, availability, price, etc.
- Partners with marketing to ensure appropriate categorization and cross-categorization of courses for website advertising.
- Knowledge in IT related fields
- Demonstrated Project Management Skills
- Demonstrated Learning Design and Development knowledge and skills as Instructional Designer and Project Lead
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of instructional design technologies and adult learning theory
- Solid working knowledge of curriculum development processes including the creation of labs/lecture, tailoring, and customization ensuring quality of materials
- Client and quality focused
- Minimum of 3 years as Instructional Designer, content management
- Minimum of 3 years as Project Lead and/or curriculum coordination
- The ideal candidate will be located in Mexico, and will support requirements for all global departments
Experience will have precedence over Educational Degrees and certifications.
- Minimum of 3 years ID, content management or related field.
- Additional Education (Preferred): Degree or certifications in instructional design, content management, learning technologies, or related training field.
Please note: This position supports clients which may be world-wide. English language skills must be excellent in writing and conversation.
Apply for this Position
Call 1-877-206-0106 to inquire about this position.
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team