Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Project Specialist, Finance & Procurement
The Project Specialist, Finance & Procurement is responsible for supporting the Finance and Procurement Team as they provide services to employees, customers and vendors, and assist with special projects in these departments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Project and time management to resourcefully organize, delegate, accumulate information and meet deadlines
- Manage administrative reporting matters, contracts, and insurance tracking
- Assist with reviewing, outlining, redlining and negotiating contracts and agreements for global sales, delivery and procurement
- Update and maintain the electronic filing system; properly store documents with clear naming conventions
- Drive communications and relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as third parties
- Work with Finance Team to complete New Customer and New Vendor set up
- Work with HR to follow up on Payroll related filings, forms and queries
- Ad-hoc reporting requirements for all global LearnQuest departments
- 3-5 years procurement or related experience
- Progressive understanding of Finance and Accounting Principles
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields preferred
- Strong analytical and business/finance skills
- Confident and strong communications skills with all levels of an organization
- Need to be experienced, comfortable, and able to successfully work from home
- The ideal candidate will be located in Mexico, and will support requirements for all global departments
- English language skills must be excellent in writing and conversation
Apply for this Position
Call 1-877-206-0106 to inquire about this position.
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team