Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Inside Sales Account Executive
The Inside Sales Account Executive is responsible for managing public and self-paced training opportunities in North America. This is accomplished this by responding to inbound sales leads as well as outbound prospecting, and qualifying sales opportunities with new and existing clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Primary responsibility is to develop business with new and existing LearnQuest accounts through a variety of lead sources
- Enroll students in the public class schedule and/or sell self-paced eLearning courses and subscription plans
- Achieve sales activity and quota goals on a monthly and annual basis for assigned territory
- Identifying larger training initiatives to refer to Enterprise Account Team
- Work with Sales Operations Manager on business development and account penetration strategy
- Follow-up with clients and students regarding post-training satisfaction and additional training opportunities
- Stay abreast of all new products and technologies that LearnQuest offers through comprehensive sales enablement program
- Execute all LearnQuest administrative and policy-related responsibilities
- Effectively use Microsoft CRM to track sales pipeline forecasting and activity management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years’ experience and proven track record in business development
- Proven success prospecting, proposing, and presenting solutions with decision-makers at all levels
- Ability to work within a team environment and interact with all levels and team members within the organization
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Ability to listen, establish rapport, build credibility quickly, and clearly articulate a value proposition
- Self-starter with high energy, drive and a positive can-do attitude
- Microsoft CRM experience is preferred
- Limited travel (Partner/Customer visits and industry conferences/events)
Apply for this Position
Call 1-877-206-0106 to inquire about this position.
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team