Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Project Manager, Learning Design and Development
The responsibility of the Program Manager of Learning Design and Development is to plan, govern and ensure the successful delivery of the program’s output/product. This position partners and aligns with clients needs and LearnQuest internal leadership and sales to grow the learning solution business and design and develop custom course content. This position is embedded in curriculum design practices.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Recruit and manage external contractors and their deliverables to satisfy customer requirements
- Strategically align to customers vision of business objectives, current and future
- Coordinate efforts between various projects, lead the overall program with strong attention to strategy, implementation, performance consulting, quality and delivery
- Apply project management skills effectively to ‘win’ the business, estimate projects costs, secure retention and growth, and ‘deliver’ successful outcomes.
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress;
- Managing the program’s budget;
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements;
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies;
- Estimating project costs;
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects;
- Managing stakeholders’ communication;
- Expand and manage the maintenance, development, and improvement of LearnQuest authored curriculum and provide guidance on additional curriculum needs, technology areas, accreditations, etc.
- Manage relationships and implement vendors to support learning delivery, such as Skilljar, Packt.
- Manage relationships with clients and ensure KPI’s and financial responsibilities are met. Implement plans and tasks to ensure integration with LearnQuest.
- Manage custom and tailored deliverables for client projects to agreed upon timeline and budget
- Support sales efforts on opportunities involving custom and/or tailored curriculum, performance consulting, presentations, needs assessments, proposals, etc.
- Participate as a key team member on all RFP, RFI responses
- Support Training & Delivery needs for curriculum, labs, instructors, etc to achieve customer satisfaction through a successful delivery.
- Manage and direct LDD team members and activities including but not limited to; performance management, project assignments, overall division goals.
- Ability to assist and support team members in instructional design using Articulate.
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight timelines
- Sales-minded focus and ability to partner with sales on new initiatives
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work directly with clients and move projects forward to client’s satisfaction
- Ability to apply Adult Learning theory and communicate Learning design and development techniques
- Ability to support and assist in Articulate and Instructional Design
Previous experience required:
- Experience working in an IT environment or direct experience with business analysis, development, and/or testing
- 5+ years of experience managing teams
- 5+ years of experience performing educational needs analysis and developing learning plans
- Deep understanding and application of adult learning theory/
- Experience in technical training, instructional design, and performance consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Adult Education, Instructional Design, or Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Master’s degree preferred.
Apply for this Position
Call 1-877-206-0106 to inquire about this position.
Need more Information?
Speak with our training specialists to continue your learning journey.Talk to our team