Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
IBM Rational DOORS Practitioner, V9.4
OverviewThis course builds on the content learned in the IBM Rational DOORS Foundation, V9.4 course. It is designed for those who will be in the role of team lead or project manager, or who want to learn more about advanced Rational DOORS end-user functionality. It discusses creating and structuring Rational DOORS projects, defining linking relationships and attributes, setting access permissions, and managing change. It also discusses external linking, working with spreadsheets, and applying configuration management strategies to Rational DOORS data.
- Build projects in Rational DOORS, including defining data structure, linking schema, attributes, and access permissions
- Use Rational DOORS external linking facilities
- Share Rational DOORS information with 3rd parties
- Control the flow of changes through your Rational DOORS database
- Apply configuration management and backup strategies to your Rational DOORS data
- Business Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Requirements Engineer
- Requirements Manager
- Requirements Team Leader
You should complete:
- IBM Rational DOORS Foundation, V9.4
- Creating and structuring projects
- Creating linking relationships; analyzing relationships
- Geting information in and out of Rational DOORS
- Defining attributes
- Access permissions
- Round-tripping requirements
- Recording and managing changes
- Advanced relationship management
- Advanced display management
- Creating forms
- Archive and restore
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn an IBM Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards, and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.Learn more about our IBM Rational Badge Program →
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
- Same in-demand topics as instructor-led public and private classes.
- Standalone learning or supplemental reinforcement.
- IBM SPVC content varies by course but at a minimum always contains a copy of the course materials and 30 day access to labs.
- View the IBM Self-Paced version of this outline and what is included in the SPVC course.
- Learn more about e-Learning
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page