Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Automating Tasks with IBM Robotic Process Automation 20.12.5
Connect, Integrate, and Elevate Grab 20% Off All Middleware Training Courses This Month.
PROMO CODE: MIDDLEWARE20
VALID THROUGH JUNE 30, 2023
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
This self-paced course with hands-on exercises introduces developers to IBM Robotic Process Automation 20.12.5. You learn the skills that are needed to implement task automation by developing bots. Through hands-on exercises, you become familiar with IBM RPA environment, including RPA Studio and RPA Portal. You become comfortable with flow control, conditional logic, text processing, mathematical calculation, and file management commands. You learn how to automate browser interaction, capture and process information from spreadsheets, and process email. You publish your bots to the server and learn how to manage bot execution through scheduling, launchers, API calls, and orchestration processes. You are also introduced to BPMN workflows and chatbot development.
For information about other related courses, see the IBM Training website:
- Describe the benefits of implementing robotic process automation
- Author and test bots in RPA Studio
- Implement web automation
- Use bots to read, respond to, and manage emails
- Implement error handling
- Publish scripts for production and configure target servers in RPA Portal
- Implement unattended bot execution through scheduling and orchestration workflow processes
- Set up launchers in RPA Portal to support attended bot execution
- Use the RPA Studio record and computer vision to capture interaction with stand-alone applications
- Use document scraping and OCR to extract data from PDF and image files
- Outline how to use workflows
- Explain how to develop digital assistants
- Implement machine learning to classify texts
- Incorporate business rules in scripts
- Implement version control, script modularity and reuse
- Exercise 1: Creating a simple bot
- Exercise 2: Automating file management
- Exercise 3: Implementing web automation
- Exercise 4: Handling errors
- Exercise 5: Working with email
- Exercise 6: Publishing and running scripts
- Exercise 7: Orchestrating bots
- Exercise 8: Working with the RPA Studio recorder and computer vision
- Exercise 9: Creating a document scraping bot
- Exercise 10: Automating OCR data extraction from image files
- Exercise 11: Working with text classification
- Exercise 12: Working with business rules
- Exercise 13: Reusing and administering bots
- Knowledge of data structures
- Basic knowledge of SQL syntax
- Basic knowledge of web services
- Course introduction
- Unit 1. Introducing IBM Robotic Process Automation
- Exercise 1. Creating a simple bot
- Unit 2. Getting started with RPA Studio
- Exercise 2. Automating file management
- Unit 3. Implementing web automation
- Exercise 3. Implementing web automation
- Unit 4. Handling errors
- Exercise 4. Handling errors
- Unit 5. Working with email
- Exercise 5. Working with email
- Unit 6. Working with published scripts
- Exercise 6. Publishing and running scripts
- Unit 7. Orchestrating bots
- Exercise 7. Orchestrating bots
- Unit 8. Creating workflows
- Unit 9. Working with RPA Studio recorder and computer vision
- Exercise 8. Working with the RPA Studio recorder and computer vision
- Unit 10. Document scraping
- Exercise 9. Creating a document scraping bot
- Unit 11. Extracting data with OCR
- Exercise 10. Automating OCR data extraction from image files
- Unit 12. Working with chatbots
- Unit 13. Machine learning and text classification
- Exercise 11. Working with text classification
- Unit 14. Working with business rules
- Exercise 12. Working with business rules
- Unit 15. Reusing and administering bots
- Exercise 13. Reusing and administering bots
- Course summary
IBM Cloud Pak for Data (V2.5.x): Foundations6X236GW
- Duration: 6.5 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training (WBT)
- Price: 245.00 USD
IBM Cloud Pak for Data: Administration6XA100GW
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Delivery Format: Self-Paced Training (WBT)
- Price: 245.00 USD
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
- Same in-demand topics as instructor-led public and private classes.
- Standalone learning or supplemental reinforcement.
- e-Learning content varies by course and technology.
- View the Self-Paced version of this outline and what is included in the SPVC course.
- Learn more about e-Learning
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
THIS IS A SELF-PACED VIRTUAL CLASS. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU HAVE 365 DAYS TO ACCESS THE COURSE.
This is a Self-Paced virtual class; it is intended for students who do not need the support of a classroom instructor. If you feel you would better benefit from having access to a Subject Matter Expert, please enroll in the Instructor-Led version instead. Minimal technical support is provided to address issues with accessing the platform or problems within the lab environment.
Before you enroll, review the system requirements to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. AFTER YOU ARE ENROLLED IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ENROLLMENT. You are billed for the course when you submit the enrollment form. Self-Paced Virtual Classes are non-refundable. Once you purchase a Self-Paced Virtual Class, you will be charged the full price.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access your course material and remote labs. A confirmation email will contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
Upon receipt of the Order Confirmation Letter which includes your Enrollment Key (Access code); the course begins its twelve (12) month access period. IMPORTANT!!! If your course provides access to a hands-on lab (Virtual Lab Environment), you will have a specific number of days (typically 30 days) on the remote lab platform to complete your hands-on labs. Do not start your lab until you are ready to use your lab time effectively. Time allotted in the virtual lab environment will be indicated once you apply the enrollment key. The self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
If the course requires a remote lab system, the lab system access is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. When you are not using the elab system, ensure that you suspend your elab to maximize your hours available to use the elab system. Note: This does not add additional days to your Lab Environment time frame.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Test button to ensure this computer's hardware, software and internet connection works with the SPVC Lab Environment.
Click the Skytap Connectivity Documentation button to read about the hardware, software and internet connection requirements.
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page