Please take a moment to fill out this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud with exam Bundle
AWS Training Pass
Take advantage of flexible training options with the AWS Training Pass and get Authorized AWS Training for a full year.
Performance tuning and capacity planning for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat Performance Tuning: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud with exam (RH443) teaches and validates skills related to the methodology of performance tuning for senior Linux® system administrators. This offering discusses system architecture with an emphasis on understanding its implications on system performance, performance adjustments, open source benchmarking utilities, networking performance, and tuning configurations for specific server use cases and workloads.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 8.
- Analyze and tune for resource-specific scenarios
- Applying tuning profiles with the tuned tool
- Tune in virtual environments (hosts and guests)
- Trace and profile system events and activities
- Tune resource limits and utilization using systemd-integrated cgroups
- Gather performance metrics and benchmarking data
- Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resource utilization through performance tuning
- Become a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®), or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Introduce performance tuning
- Describe performance tuning concepts and goals.
- Select performance monitoring tools
- Evaluate the large selection of performance monitoring tools that are included with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- View hardware resources
- View and interpret hardware resource listings.
- Configure kernel tunables and tuned profiles
- Configure the operating system to tune for different workload requirements.
- Manage resource limits with control groups
- Manage resource contention and set limits for resource use on services, applications, and users using cgroup configuration.
- Analyze performance using system tracing tools
- Diagnose system and application behaviors using a variety of resource-specific tracing tools.
- Tune CPU utilization
- Manage CPU resource sharing and scheduling to control utilization.
- Tune memory utilization
- Manage settings for efficient memory utilization for different types of workloads.
- Tune storage device I/O
- Manage settings for efficient disk utilization in various use cases.
- Tune file system utilization
- Manage application efficiency for file system utilization.
- Tune network utilization
- Manage application efficiency for network utilization.
- Tune in virtualization environments
- Distinguish the requirements for tuning in virtualized environments.
- Perform comprehensive review
- Demonstrate skills learned in this course by observing system performance using the appropriate tools, evaluating system metrics, and configuring settings to improve performance.
Self-Paced Training Info
Learn at your own pace with anytime, anywhere training
Course Added To Shopping Cart
Self-Paced Training Terms & Conditions
Sorry, there are no classes that meet your criteria.Please contact us to schedule a class.
STOP! Before You Leave
Save 0% on this course!
Take advantage of our online-only offer & save 0% on any course !
Promo Code skip0 will be applied to your registration
To view the cart, you can click "View Cart" on the right side of the heading on each page